How Viaero is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As you have been hearing from many businesses of their plans to deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic, Viaero also wishes to communicate with you the steps we are taking to ensure we continue to meet your needs to stay connected through your mobile devices or Internet service. If you need information from the CDC about the virus and how to protect yourself you can find it here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Viaero is keeping its company-owned Retail locations open with reduced hours to allow us ample time to perform additional cleaning, especially display phones. Viaero normally cleans these devices daily and is now disinfecting them with alcohol multiple times per day, and after they are handled by customers. If you would like to clean your own phone here is a link with instructions on how to do so: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/help-keep-coronavirus-off-your-phone-how-to-effectively-clean-and-disinfect-your-device/
- You can shop online for service and phones without going to a Store by visiting viaero.com – just click on Phones, Plans, or Deals at the top of the page
- If you shop at a Viaero Authorized Dealer, please check with them directly as to their closure policy during these times
- Our Customers have many options to get Customer Service, resolve issues or make payments
- If you dial 611 from your Viaero phone, you can reach our Customer Care team for free. You can also dial 1-877-484-2376 (1-877 4-VIAERO) to get to our Customer Care team. Our Care representatives can take payments for free over the phone or help you with other issues you may have
- We also have live Chat available from our web page, viaero.com, in a pop-up box at the bottom right of the web page
- Our online bill support portal, MyViaero, is also a great resource where you can view and pay your bill. Just type myviaero.com in your browser, or click on “My Viaero” at the top of our web site home page
- Or you can always call your local store: click here to find your nearest location or click the Find A Store button at the top of our home page
- Along with all major carriers, Viaero has signed the FCC’s, Keep Americans Connected Pledge, which asks wireless companies to not cancel service to residential and small business customers unable to pay bills due to COVID-19, and to suspend late fees that customers may incur. Viaero will not suspend service for non-payment, nor charge non-payment fees for the next 60 days in accordance with the Pledge, for both cellular and Internet service.
As always, our team will be working day and night to deliver the telecommunications services you and your neighbors count on. As we take these prudent precautions and put our preparedness plans into action, we are strongly focused on the health and safety of our team members and everyone in the communities we are honored to serve.